Monday, December 21, 2009

Introduction

I've started this blog for any useful info I find for video games etc. Most of it is random but hey. My other blog is not for this sorta thing. You'd have to be mad to be a follower of this one.
Anyway, most recently I've been playing Spiderman 3 on PC. Here's your first tip.
Tip #1
Straight after the Dragon Tail mission where you defeat the helicopter by spinning a giant web, I swung away from the web towards the nearby building. I landed on a... something jutting out from the building and was facing the wall, right up against it. I turned the camera around and could see straight through Spidey's head!
Tip #2
In the same game, there are many combos. If you get to the point where you are unpurposely doing things like Cannonball and Stair Step Fury, not only can you check the Upgrades menu but I have a few here.
S = Strong Attack
F = Fast Attack
J = Jump
W= Web
Stair Step Fury: S S F F F
Fist Fury: S + any number of F
Cannonball: S S S F F F
Swing Kick: hold B S
More moves and more other stuff soon!
Cya l8r,
Doctorwhovian.

No comments:

Post a Comment